Mid-Minnesota's Education Network offers information, seminars, other educational and networking opportunities. Workshops are free to the public, however, space is limited. Please register online to the right or call (218) 829-0371.
Build Your Home From the Ground Up- The Construction Loan Process
Thursday, March 30th, 5:30pm - 7pm, Brainerd Branch - 200 S. 6th Street, Brainerd, MN
The MMFCU Home Loan Team will walk you through the construction loan process from start to finish. You will learn how to get started and what to expect along the way, from pre-approval to ground breaking!
Grease! Chanhassen Theatre Trip (Sold Out!)
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
We will enjoy a wonderful lunch and a production of Grease. The most popular, fun-filled musical in the history of Rock ‘n’ Roll is packed with explosive energy, vibrant 1950s pop culture and unforgettable tunes! Be there or be square!
- We will depart from the NE corner of the Baxter Wal Mart, at 8:00 a.m. and then at the NE corner of the Little Falls Wal Mart in a Andy’s Charter motor coach.
- Leaving the Theater at 3:30 p.m., we will return to Little Falls at 6:30 p.m. and Baxter at 7:00 p.m.
- The day includes lunch with a variety of menu options to choose from. Select beverages are also included.
- Your cost will be $75 per person for members ($85 for non-members) which includes transportation, lunch, gratuity, and the show.
- Cash or checks made out to MMFCU may be turned in the morning of departure.
- We will not be stopping for breakfast or dinner. Feel free to bring a thermos of of coffee or a snack for the way.
**The gratuity included in the ticket price covers only inclusive food service and does not cover a la carte items ordered, nor beverage service other than coffee, hot tea, milk, and iced tea with the meal.
Rural Development Home Loans
Thursday, April 6th, 5:30-7:00pm, NEW Aitkin Branch Location - 961 2nd Street NW, Aitkin, MN
The Rural Development loan program provides home ownership opportunities to low and moderate income households living in rural areas. MMFCU’s Home Loan team will discuss this program, the advantages it has to offer and eligibility requirements.
MN HIGHWAY SAFE DRIVER IMPROVEMENT
The Driver Improvement Program(55+) will give participants a better understanding of vehicle and traffic safety, new technology, physical changes, increased driving risks as we age, changes to laws, and the decisions drivers can make to be safer on our roadways.
Aitkin: New Branch Location- 961 2nd Street NW, Aitkin, MN
- 4 hour Refresher Course: Tuesday, April 18th, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. Cost $22 (New date Added)
- FULL 4 Hour Refresher Course: Wednesday, April 19th, 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. Cost $22
- 8 Hour Initial Course: Thursday, April 20th, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Cost $26 for the class (lunch will be served)
Brainerd Branch- 200 S. 6th Street, Brainerd, MN
- FULL- 4 Hour Refresher Course: Tuesday, May 9th, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. Cost $22
- 8 Hour Initial Course: Wednesday, May 10th, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Cost $26 for the class (lunch will be served)
- 4 Hour Refresher Course: Thursday, May 11 th, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. Cost $22