Mid-Minnesota's Education Network offers information, seminars, other educational and networking opportunities. Workshops are free to the public, however, space is limited. Please register online to the right or call (218) 829-0371.
MN HIGHWAY SAFE DRIVER IMPROVEMENT
The Driver Improvement Program(55+) will give participants a better understanding of vehicle and traffic safety, new technology, physical changes, increased driving risks as we age, changes to laws, and the decisions drivers can make to be safer on our roadways.
Brainerd Branch- 200 S. 6th Street, Brainerd, MN
- 4 Hour Refresher Course: Tuesday, May 9th, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. Cost $22
- FULL- 8 Hour Initial Course: Wednesday, May 10th, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Cost $26 for the class (lunch will be served)
- 4 Hour Refresher Course: Thursday, May 11 th, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. Cost $22
Community Shred Day
Mid-Minnesota wants to help keep you safe from identity theft with a Community Shred Day. Stop by your local branch to have your personal documents shredded in a Paper Storm mobile document shredding truck for FREE! Shred Day takes place rain or shine. There is no charge for this service, however please limit yourself to three boxes of documents per person.
- Baxter- June 5, Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Pequot Lakes - June 5, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Brained- June 12, Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Staples- June 13, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Aitkin- June 15, Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Crosby- June 15, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Little Falls- June 19, Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Alexandria- June 20, 11 a.m. - Noon
- Detroit Lakes- July 11, 11 a.m. - Noon
Mid-Minnesota FCU Annual Meeting
Wednesday, June 21st 6:30 p.m. .........................................................Northland Arboretum, Lower Level
Join us as we celebrate your credit union's many accomplishments throughout 2016 and take a look at your credit union's plans for the future.