Free Kasasa Saver
Build savings automatically while earning a high rate of return.
Free Kasasa Saver® is saving simplified. It links to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking to build your savings automatically every month. When you earn cash rewards in your Kasasa® checking, those earnings transfer into Kasasa Saver. Plus, Kasasa Saver pays up to 1.00%APY* on your balance! Open your accounts now to start getting rewarded!
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 0.15% APY on balances over $25,000
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free eStatements
- No minimum deposit to open
Here’s how easy it is to earn your rewards:
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your accounts are still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
* Kasasa Saver (linked to a Kasasa Cash Back or Kasasa Cash account): Balances up to $25,000 in your Kasasa Saver account receive an APY of 1.00% and balances over $25,000 earn 0.15%APY. When your Kasasa account qualifications are not met all balances in Savers earn 0.01% APY; cash back payments are not made, and ATM fees are not reimbursed. Reward reimbursements will be credited the last calendar day of each month. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 6/15/18. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.”