Free Kasasa Cash Checking
Enjoy high dividend earnings and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.*
With free Kasasa Cash® checking, earn up to 2.00% APY* everymonth, just for doing simple activities you probably already do (like using your debit card)! You’ll also get refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide — so every ATM is your ATM, whether you’re in Detroit Lakes, Baxter, Little Falls, or anywhere else. Add a free Kasasa Saver® account to make saving easy. Open your accounts online now.
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.15%APY on balances over $10,000*
- 0.01% APY* even if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATMwithdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free eStatements
- Free Debit Card
- No minimum deposit to open
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Earning your rewards is easy!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled i n and agree to receive eStatements
*Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits,time frames, enrollments, and other requirements apply. Qualifications and rewards may vary by account. Monthly qualifications include: 1 ACH Debitor Credit, 12 Debit Card purchases, and receipt of electronic statements. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact MMFCU Member Services for additional information,details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Rates may vary. Certain restrictions apply.