We offer convenient ways to make your loan payment faster and easier by paying online.
From an MMFCU Account
|Allows you to transfer money from a MMFCU Deposit Account to your MMFCU Loan Account
From Another Account
|Allows you to pay your MMFCU loan payment with a Debit Card or
account from another institution
Items you will need...
- MMFCU loan number you want to make payment to.
- Last four digits of Social Security number of the primary account holder.
- eMail address to send confirmation.
- If paying by:
- Debit Card - card information (number, expiration date, security code)
- Checking Account - name on check, institution routing number, account number If you have checks, the routing number is at the bottom of the check between two colons, as you can see in the image below. Your account number is the other string of numbers. Note that most checks will also have the check number along the bottom as well, this will match the number in the upper right corner of the check (this is in yellow below). The account number (in orange below) should be the longer of the two (not located between the colons).
- If you do not have checks, contact your financial institution they should be able to provide this information to you.
- Saving - name on the account, institution routing number, account number
- If you do not know this information, contact your financial institution, they should be able to provide it to you.
|Once you are a Registered User, you will be able to add and update account information easily:
- Add/update payment methods
- Make a one-time current or scheduled payment
- Modify a scheduled payment
- Establish an AutoPay schedule
- View transactions made with this user account
- For Recurring Payments, you will need to log in and stop the payment when the loan is paid in full.
Don't have a Mid Minnesota Checking account?
We understand that a single checking account does not fit everyone's lifestyle or financial goals. At Mid Minnesota we have a variety of checking accounts
. If you have a checking account at another financial institution, we dare you to compare our checking account features against your current checking account- we most likely can save or earn you some cash!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I pay my loan payment with a credit card?
No. Payments for loans are taken by debit card, savings account, or checking account from MMFCU or another financial institution.
Can I pay my MMFCU Visa® credit card from an account from another financial institution?
- Click the "More..." widget (three dots) to see the 'Credit Card Access Point' widget.
- Click the widget and select QUICK LINKS (on the right side) then, Make a Payment.
- Choose "Edit Payment Source" where you can setup a one-time or recurring direct pay from another financial institution to your MMFCU Visa® Credit Card.
My debit card from another institution was declined?
We would recommend you check with your financial institution to see if there is a transaction limit on your debit card or a daily transfer limit on your account.
How will I know if my payment was applied to my loan account?
You will receive a confirmation email regarding your payment that was processed and you can choose to have an optional text sent in addition. If you do not receive an email, check your spam/junk mailbox. If not there, contact us
Is there a transaction amount limit?
The minimum transaction amount is $10. The maximum transaction amount is $5,000. If you would like to apply a higher amount to your loan, please contact us
Can I pay off my loan online?
No. Please contact Member Resources
so you can get the correct payoff amount and to answer any questions you may have to payoff your loan account.
Can I cancel a payment I have made?
What if I forgot my username or password for Registered User?
Click the 'Forgot your Username or Password' on the Sign in Page and an email will be sent to you for reset instructions.
What if balance due is $0.00?
Your loan currently does not have a payment due. You can still make a payment.