Mid Minnesota Loan Payment Options
We offer convenient ways to make your loan payment faster and easier by paying online.
From a Mid Minnesota Account
From an External Account
|Allows you to transfer money from a MMFCU Deposit Account to your MMFCU Loan Account||Allows you to pay your MMFCU loan payment with a Debit Card or account from another institution|
|Immediate Loan Payment - $5.00 Fee|
(In order to set up a recurring electronic payment you will need your routing number and account number from your other financial institution).
|Once Registered, you will be able to add and update account information easily:
Don't have a Mid Minnesota Checking account?
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- eDocs- secure delivery of your monthly statements and other important account notifications
- Shared Branch Network- You have access to over 5600 credit unions nationwide, and nearly 30,000 ATM's just as if you were at your local branch.
- Debit Card Alerts & Controls
- Overdraft Protection Options
Can I pay my loan payment with a credit card?
Can I pay my MMFCU VISA credit card from an account from another financial institution?
- Click the "More...' widget (three dots) to see the 'Credit Card Access Point' widget.
- Click the widget and select QUICK LINKS (on right side) then,Make a Payment
- Chose "Edit Payment Source" where you can setup a one-time or recurring direct pay from another financial institution to your MMFCU VISA Credit Card
My debit card from another institution was declined?
How will I know if my payment was applied to my loan account?
Is there a transaction amount limit?
Can I pay off my loan online?
Can I cancel a payment I have made?
What if I forgot my username or password for Registered User?
What if balance due is $0.00?
- MMFCU loan number you want to make payment to.
- Last four digits of Social Security number of the primary account holder.
- eMail address to send confirmation.
- If paying by:
- Debit Card- card information (number, expiration date, security code)
- Checking Account- name on check, institution routing number, account number
- Saving- name on the account, institution routing number, account number