MMFCU VISA Cards with great Introductory Rate
Mid Minnesota offers a six month introductory rate of 1.99% APR 1 on our Visa Signature Rewards, Visa Classic and Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Cards! Mid Minnesota's Credit Cards provide local servicing, low rates, flexible terms, and 24-hour account access. And, with several great cards to choose from, we have just the one for you.
Which is right for you?
No annual fee and no balance transfer fee. A great card if you want to keep a balance.
Platinum Rewards Card
Earn points for every dollar you spend! Earn double when you shop local6.
Signature Rewards Card
Earn more points at certain stores or shops. Enjoy the many benefits5!
Mobile App for Managing your MMFCU Credit Card
With this app you can do the following from any location at any time:
- Lock or unlock card
- View recent and pending transactions.
- View next payment amount and due date.
- View payment history.
- Make a payment to your card.
- Report a card lost or stolen.
- Raise a dispute on any transaction.
- Set travel notes.
- Activate a card.
Click to get started or to review Frequently Asked Questions.
Visa Credit Card Security
Credit Card Alerts and Controls for Protection.
Stay informed and in control with Credit Card Alerts & Controls that you can customize. Alerts can be initiated for your Mid Minnesota Credit Card such as:
- Transactions that exceed a dollar amount determined by you
- Available credit that falls below a dollar amount determined by you
- Higher risk transactions such as: ATM cash withdrawals, international transactions, online purchases made (card not present)
- Declined transactions
Shop Local and be Rewarded
Double Your Rewards Points
Support Brainerd Lakes businesses and all local businesses in Mid Minnesota's field of membership (FOM)! MMFCU is offering double CU Rewards® points to qualifying members on purchases made in any of MMFCU's FOM zip codes. Use MMFCU's Visa Platinum Rewards card to buy local and we'll double your points6. Certain restrictions apply.
8. Rates shown as of 4/1/2020.