eDocs (formerly eStatements)
- Log in to MMFCU Online Banking
- Click on the “My Accounts” widget
- Click on the “Statements” tab at the top
- Click “Subscribe”
- Read through the disclosures and click “I Agree”
- Open the PDF to access your “Code”
- Enter your code in the box provided on the disclosures page and “Hit Subscribe” You now have access to your Statements online 24 hours a day!
* If you are not an Online Banking user yet, click here and follow the simple steps. You will need to have your phone number, email address and social security number available.
Yes, if you are having trouble with the new system and need to make a quick transaction, you can utilize MMFCU’s Phone Teller. You can conduct your credit union business by touchtone telephone, 24 hours a day. With Phone Teller, you’ll be able to get balance information, verify deposits, find out if checks have cleared, and even make withdrawals and transfers. Phone Teller is a free service. Call (218) 829-1455, or toll-free: 1-800-325-7881.
(And, if you utilized our previous Online Banking system, you do not need to register for Phone Teller. Your password is the same as it previously was on the old Online Banking system. If you have not yet used MMFCU’s Online Banking system, you will need to register for Phone Teller using the primary member’s Social Security Number first.)
Where do I go to register for MMFCU’s Online Banking?
Will I be able to see all the accounts I am joint on?
Where do I find tax information?
If you are the primary account holder, you will be able to see the Credit Card and RELN (mortgage) balances on our Online Banking system. Joint account holders will not have access to this information through the Online Banking system.
What browser should I use with Online Banking?
- Desktop: Latest 2 versions of Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. IE9, IE10, IE11.
- Tablet / Mobile Browsers: IOS6 and above. Native browser and Chrome browser for Android versions 2.3.x and above.
What are some options with MMFCU's Online Banking?
- Accounts - Allows users to review balance information and transaction history on all account they are associated with.
- Alerts (Notifications) - Configurable alerts and notifications will allow members to be more aware of what’s happening with their accounts. Users will be able to choose to receive/not receive the following notifications via email or text messaging: weekly balance summary, a balance exceeded or went below a certain threshold, a transaction over a specified amount, exceeded spending for a specific category, exceeded spending for a specific budget, goal completed, goal off schedule, transfer success, transfer failure, and more!
- Budgeting - The Budgeting features will allow users to setup different budgets, associate budgets with different accounts, categorize transactions, and track spending.
- Dashboard - The Dashboard is a personalized landing page that shows account balance information, future transactions, past transactions, financial education, Credit Union news, featured themes, featured widgets, and more.
- Draft Services - This area allows you to request a stop payment on a check and request a cashier's check be printed and mailed to you. The check can only be made payable to the account owner.
- End User Site Settings - Allows users to make changes to their profile, add features, and adjust their Internet Banking experience.
- Financial Tips, Education and Access to Relevant News Articles - This new system will allow MMFCU to provide educational content based on your individual interests!
- Message Center - The Message Center will allow users to communicate securely with Member Service Specialists from Mid-Minnesota Federal Credit Union.
- Savings Goals - Online Banking users can set up savings goals and dictate how funds will be allocated to those goals!
- Transferring Funds - Whether it is moving between a member’s personal accounts or to family and friends, transferring funds and making loan payments will be super easy!
How do I sign the back of the check for Remote Deposit?
The information needed on the back of your check(s) for remote deposit is:
- Your signature on the back of each check
- Under your signature, write 'For Mobile Deposit'
- One of the following must be included:
- Your MMFCU Account Number
- Your MMFCU Member Number
- Or write 'For MMFCU'
What are some reasons my check may not get accepted?
Some of the typical reasons we see in checks not being accepted with Remote Deposit are:
- Missing one of the three endorsements noted above
- Depositing a check made payable to two people, but the account only is set up with one of those individuals
- The check is made payable to a business, yet the account selected for deposit is a personal account
- Is the check amount is entered differently than showing on front of the check
Is Mobile Banking available?
• Account Balances
• Account Transfers (Deposit & Loan)
• Remote Deposit
Yes, you can pay bills from your HSA. If you are currently not seeing this as an option, please contact your local branch so we can give you access.
Click here for the iOS app
Click here for the Android app
For information on system enhancements and updates, click the button below.