The second round of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is open to all PPP borrowers.
First Time PPP Borrower Resources:
Note: Question 4 & 5 require your initials.
Second Time PPP Borrower Resources:
- Must show 25% reduction in gross receipts when comparing any fiscal quarter of 2019 to the same fiscal quarter in 2020
- The loan proceeds are used to cover payroll costs, and most mortgage interest, rent, and utility costs over the 24 week period after the loan is made; and
- Employee and compensation levels are maintained.
- Read the application in full and utilize the first or second time draw Calculation and Document Guidance
- Save the PPP application to your computer before filling it out Note: Question 4 & 5 require your initials.
- Resave after completion
- Upload the PPP application securely along with your supporting documents below
Completed PPP application
Payroll documentation from previous year
Strongly encouraged, financial statements showing 25% in gross receipts for one (1) fiscal quarter (second draw only)
Applications that are incomplete or submitted without supporting documentation will be delayed.